Friday, August 1, 2008

Procrastination?

I truly am not procastinating nor ignoring my blogs, I've just been very busy. We spent lunchtime Tuesday at Piatt Park enjoying the Midlife Crisis Ramblers and in the evening we sat in with Tim Kelly at the Claddagh at Newport on the Levee. On Wednesday my granddaughter and I took time to see Mamma Mia at the theater near us. We highly recommend it for an evening of fun. On Thursday we enjoyed lunch on Fountain Square listening to Mick McEvilley and Fred Steffen. It was great to see Fred after so long. He's been busy and we've missed his music. That evening I sat at the WNKU booth for the final Behringer Crawford Coffee Cup Concert. This evening I am emceeing the final Edensong Concert of this year's series. That is if I do not recieve the call that my granddaughter has chosen Friday, August 1st to be born!!!! We have the two concerts at the Children's Museum at the Cincinnati Museum Center on Saturday and the Dublin Irish Festival on Sunday - again unless Kalee shows up and/or its not too hot.

Stay tuned, there will be more blogs!! I just have to find time to fit work in with my play. I've a lot to say!

Don't I always ;)

No comments: